Well, I've been tagged. I think I'm one of the last people I know to get tagged, so I'm not going to tag anyone else ... you've probably been tagged already! But I'll play along, so here are 6 weird things about me:
1. I am often afraid someone is going to slit my throat. If I ever get really scared, watching a suspenseful movie, or even sometimes just uncomfortable in a situation, I find myself covering my neck with my hands. I have to cover my neck to deal with the "open neck feeling". Yeah, weird, I know, but this is supposed to be 6 weird things about me...
2. I sometimes find myself saying in my head "34, 35, 36..." (or other numbers) because I've been counting my steps, or the yellow stripes in the middle of the road. (Just in case you're worried, counting yellow stripes only happens when I'm not driving.)
3. I hate socks. My feet are always cold as a result (just ask Tim), but its better than wearing socks.
4. I don't care for maple syrup. Of course, I eat it whenever it's served, but I prefer jelly on a rolled up pancake ... like a crepe. I guess this is a weird thing because I like almost every kind of food, but not maple syrup, though I don't know why. I mean, its so sugary, what's not to like?
5. When I'm feeling stressed or emotional I do strange things in my sleep, such as talking in my sleep, looking for plates of food in the covers, standing on my knees and reaching out for people who aren't there, or waking up afraid someone is going to cut me open.
6. I cannot STAND the sound of touching raw wood, but the only way to overcome the terrible cringes it gives me, is to continue stroking the wood until it makes no noise... and I'm not going to elaborate on this at all, because no one ever understands it anyway. :)
Weird enough? I think so.