So you probably wondering why we got headphones on...well heres why:
I GOT MY MIC YAY!
The Perect Team:
^Click For More Pictures^
Well I may finally get to meet Jake
in person! He just has to ask his mom if I can stay that weekend. I'm suprised he wanted to come to the Apple Store Opening since he's always dissin Apple oh well it'll be a blast. Only 13 days left!
Well I had confirmation from K-Star lastnight that Aaron, the dude thats gonna make our beats, is committed to Aftershock. He has a bunch of equipment so its going down! GYEA!
K-Star is gonna try and come down this weekend to check out the new program...I'm sure he'll be VERY pleased with it.
90% Grind 10% Sleep
I know I've been popping alot of posts out lately but I'm back on track now and this is going to be one exciting post!
First of all on Friday night I got Logic Express 7...YAY! I've been playing around with it all weekend and it is doing everything I want it to do that Garageband couldn't. It really lives up to the title "Create and produce music like a pro". Then later that night K-Star called me and told me he had won 2 headphones like the ones used in the recording booth so we going to use those. The person in the booth will use one and then the person using the computer will use the other one. On Logic Express 7 you can set it where when the person speaks into the microphone you can hear them through the headphones so that will come in very handy. Also another great thing happened that just made my weekend start off awesome...we may have someone to make beats for us. K-Star is talking to one of his buddies who knows alot about music and is very talented to see if he wants to make our beats. So far he seems interested so I hope he joins along because Aftershock is the future!
So now all I'm waiting for is to buy the microphone which is just right around the corner. Things are getting very exciting here at Aftershock...WE ON DA GRIND BABY!
-Razzmatazz & K-Star & K.A.
The Real G's
I was tagged by her
and since shes cool I'll do it:
1. I noticed while taking TAKS that whenever I use a caculator I press "Clear" twice even though it takes one press to clear whats on the screen.
2. When I'm doing something I plan everything out and think of what to do if such and such happens.
3. My nickname "Mighty Mitch" was made up by two men...Ryan Reel and Ryan Dillard...and then I picked up the nickname "The Real Deal"...get it?
4. Everybody always wonders where the unique nickname "Razzmatazz" came from. Well me and my cousin Robert were chillin out and there was a crayola box that said there was 5 new colors and you had to vote on which one you liked the most. Well there was a color called "Razzmatazz" and it just stuck to me. Now I mostly go by Razz or The Razzinator.
5. I went to Wing Stop and got the "Atomic" wings because I thought I was a tough son of a gun lol. I couldn't even get through half a wing and I was so sick that I didn't go to church because it felt like my insides were burning. Not to long back I tried to eat regular ole wings and they made me sick so I can't eat wings anymore :-(
6. I like long walks and the beach and candle light dinners...yea the girls only wish :-D
I was also 555'd
5: Taco Bell
4: Taco Bueno
2: Jack In The Box
#1!!: CiCi's Pizza
2: Mike Jones WHO!?
#1!!: Aftershock (Razz & K-Star)
Songs: I love music so its really hard to decide my top 5
5: "Broken" by Seether
4: "Go Getta" by Young Jeezy
3: "Ridin Overseas" by Chamillionaire
2: "Savin Me" by Nickelback
#1!!: "Ice Box" by Omarion
5: Saving Private Ryan
4: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Series
2: Blues Brothers
#1!!: Dumb & Dumber
5: You Know What This Is
4: You Awready Know
3: What It Do?
2: Fresh Like Bounty
#1!!: Scoosie huh?
I tag and/or 555:
Some updates so listen up! All quoted from her
Bethany Update: Yes-it has finally happened. We have an adoption date! We are so excited! We can't wait until Bethany is "officially" ours. She's ours-we just need the paperwork to back that up. :) The date is May 14th @ 1:00.
House In CST Update: The status has changed on a file in which you are participating with University Title Company. The details of the transaction are:
Well I am glad Bethanys almost my sister...but sheesh...tell me we aren't moving again!
I HATE AMERICAN IDOL!
22 Days Remain!
"Hold up let me turn the A/C on" -Lady at the movie theatre in Childress, Texas.