i'm in florida. yes, be jealous. oh, but don't be jealous about hot balmy weather here. its suffocating. i'm not in the mood to capitalize today.
i flew in last night at midnight. i slept possibly three hours last night. i'm actually doing pretty well considering the sleep deprivation i'm going through.
ok, so i'm running out of things to say.
i dont have a new picture for today.
please pray for my dad, jeff. He had an accident and will have to have surgery next week. i'll be going up there after the surgery to take care of him. i'll be playing mommy.
So a lot has been going on here lately.
First of all, I'm so excited for my vacation to Florida. I leave on Thursday at noon. I'll arrive in Florida at about midnight. I'm so ready to have this break from work..and all the stress it brings. I'm definitely excited about seeing all of my friends down there again and also seeing my mother!! The weather is going to be a huge differce. I'll get to break out the summer clothes.
My friends and I just got an apartment. I'm so excited about getting my own place again, but I do worry about all the financial stress that will come with it. This is the first time that either of my friends have lived on their own, so it will be hard for them to start out on their own. The apartment is awesome! It is located in Everett, Washington. Its a 3 bed, 2 bath, with a living room, dining room, kitchen and balcony. We're on the third floor, so that will make it harder on us to move the furniture, but we're quite alright with that.
Anyway, I should go for now. LOVE YOU GUYS!!
^^Shana and I were buying stuff for the apartment. We're dorks...hafta take pictures of everything
SOOOOOOO I hate being stressed. GRRR
florida in 3 days. it can't come fast enough
The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 odd or weird things/habits about you". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 things, and state this rule clearly. At the end, choose 6 people that you're tagging and list their names. Leave them each a comment telling them that they've been tagged! Have fun trying to think weird things up:)
1. Wow, so this is hard to think of 6 weird things about myself since I am so wonderfully normal...ha. But ok, I'll start with something that drives everyone I know completely nuts. I am addicted to ice. Yup, I am always eating ice. In fact, I am at this very moment. I love to go to sonic, just so that I can get a cup of ice and eat it. If I'm hungry, I can have a cup of ice and I will be happy. No..it does not qualify as an eating disorder.
2. One of the first things I notice about a guy are his hands. Yes, I have this really odd hand fetish. I always have loved nice hands.If you have nice hands, I'll ask you out..hey I might even marry you.jk jk
3. In addition to ice, I am addicted to music. I always have it on. I dont think this is weird or odd, I'm just adding it since Brandon did. If I'm in the car, the music has to be on. I don't care if I have a migraine, I have to have the music on. It keeps me going and always boosts my mood.
4. So, my friend Shana and I got gym memberships at 24 Hour Fitness last month. We will go work out for 1-2 hours about 3-5 days out of the week. Each time we leave the gym, we'll run through McDonalds or go to Ihop..which of course completely defeats the purpose of going to the gym in the first place..but oh well. We have fun!
5. I think Brad Pitt is U-G-L-Y.
6. I want to be a nurse. Now, the fact that I want to be a nurse isn't weird. The fact that everytime I see blood or hear of pain, I get this really sick feeling in the stomach and start to feel faint. If I'm going to be a nurse, I should be able to handle the sight of blood or anything else that I might see or hear of in the hospital..I'm weird.
Ok, all done!
1 ABBYLOUS! (even tho she won't do it, I have to prove that I DO in fact LURVE her! lol)