Please play! This looked like fun! :)
1. Where you and I met:
2. Take a stab at my middle name:
3. How long you've known me:
4. The last time that we saw each other:
5. Would I ever go sky diving?
6. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me:
7. Am I funny?
8. My favorite type of music:
9. Can I sing?
10. The best feature about me:
11. What do I want to do more than anything?
12. What is one thing that you think I should do?
13. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
14. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, snobby, or something else?
15. Have you ever hugged me?
16. My favorite food:
17. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be:
18. Your favorite memory of me:
19. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring:
20. Who are my best friends?
Getting our house ready to put back on the market.
Update - took our dog to the vet to put him down. We had to do what was best for our family and plus he was so sick he was probably miserable. :(
My Young Living order goes out the 1st of the every month! Please let me know if you ever want any oils by the end of each month or call, text, pm me if you want to talk more about them!!
Really wanting new oils right now, tempted to place another order before that :)
I wanted to share my news on here too. I am now a Young Living Essential Oils independent distributor :) I don't have a website or link besides this one that goes to the company's website Young Living
As a distributor.... there is no obligation to sell oils and you get a 24% discount when you become a wholesale member! I'm currently not part of the Essential Rewards program but I plan to soon! The Essential Rewards program offers reduced shipping, points for free oils & more. Plus each month there are great promotions for free oils when you place an Essential Rewards order.
If you want to learn more, feel free to ask me questions! I'm still learning too but the oils are awesome!
There are TONS of oils but to give you an idea... these are Every Day Oils and their benefits :)
I'm a little late with this
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
Ice skating (I know, and I am horrible at it! :/ )
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make one, if I remember correctly because I can never keep them, lol.
This years resolution is to be more responsible with money and keep the house in order as much as I can.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister, and a couple of my friends who live in the Peoria area :)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
There was a few members from our congregation who couldn't hold on to life any longer.
5. What countries did you visit?
Didn't travel outside of the US.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Confidence in myself and not worry what everybody else thinks of me.
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day one of my closest friends told me she was pregnant! It was an answer to many prayers!! :)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Does having a 6 year old count? Still can't believe she's that old!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not giving my time to God as much as I should have :(
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just the usual cold and allergies. Thankfully I didn't get a stomach virus.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Andrew, working for the 4 of us so I can stay at home :)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
None, that I knew personally.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Vacationing with my best friend, and buying a minivan.
16. What song will always remind you of 2013?
Unconditionally by Katy Perry
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? same weight
c) richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Daily Bible readings
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Celebrated Christmas Eve with my side of the family. We made homemade pizza's and jambalaya (YUM!!), played minute to win it games, a visit from Santa, opened our presents that night. Christmas day, spent most of the day with Andrew's family, ate a traditional Christmas dinner, and went to Church services. Watch some movies with my favorite people, and then spent the rest of Christmas break sick.
21. Did you fall in love in 2013?
Been in love for 9+ years :)
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Not sure I can choose one.... Once Upon A Time, The Vampire Diaries, and The Walking Dead are a few to name.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What did you want and get?
Minivan and Kitchen Aid Mixer
25. What did you want and not get?
A new house and a third child ( I guess we need to move first before the third child comes along lol)
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 31 and celebrated by going out to eat at Chili's
27. Who did you miss?
My closest friends that I don't get to see that much.
28. What's the best thing you learned?
I always knew this but Edwin Crozier gave a devotion during our gospel meeting how I am IMPORTANT enough to be saved, the delivery was very encouraging and made me reexamine my life. Loved it.