Good: I graduate next month (August)!
Bad: These classes are killer. Many, many papers.
I feel like the Little Engine..."I think I can, I think I can..."
Does anyone get on here anymore? ;) Believe it or not but I check this thing about once a day. I just read everyone else's posts and don't make any. Anyways, I just felt like changing my entry. I am still at Perfect Optical. I love what I do, but it is very stressful/busy. I am almost done with undergrad school. I have this semester and then summer and, Lord willing, I will be done. The plan after that is to take the fall semester off then start the MA History program at WKU in the spring. Very exciting! Kevin is still at his same job. Everthing is going well and we have been very blessed! If anyone still reads this, let me know what's going on in your lives.
Since I hardly ever post on here, I figured this was post-worthy lol. It's actually at an eye doctor's office. I'll basically be training to be the doctor's assistant or something like that. I'm very excited about it. This is something completely different from anything I've ever done before! Prayers that it works out well would be greatly appreciated!
Until any more big news rolls around...
I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it looked cute. Here goes:
1. The love of my life (mine, not yours)
2. Where you and I met.
3. Take a stab at my middle name.
4. How long you've known me.
5. The last time that we saw each other.
6. Would I ever go sky diving?
7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me.
8. Am I funny?
9. My favorite type of music.
10. Can I sing?
11. The best feature about me.
12. What do I want to do more than anything?
13. What is one thing that you think I should do?
14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?
16. Have you ever hugged me?
17. My favorite food.
18. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be.
19. Your favorite memory of me.
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring.
21. Do I believe in God?
22. Who is my best friend?
23. Will you repost this so I can fill this out for you?
Number 1-23 in your comment and answer that way. For those of you who didn't know
...and tomorrow begins a new semester at a new school and a new start at an old job. Hope it goes well. Currently, I'm slightly overwhelmed with my classes. I only have 15 hours but each class AT LEAST has 3 books...some more. So I can only tell you that I'm quite certain I will be reading a lot. And unfortunately, it will not be any Twilight books. I'm obsessed, I know. ;)
Hope everyone has a great start back to school!