I've never planned on being an actor, but if I did, I would want my resume to look a little something like this
Maybe I'll update you on my life soon... we shall see.
So you know the churches that have the clever signs posted and everyone kind of giggles at it? I saw a new one Sunday night.
THIS IS A
C H _ _ C H
I had to think about it for a second too.
This one's for my sister, but everybody else is welcome to join. This is easier than Fantasy Football. All you do is pick who will win each game each week. This is also on yahoo and a lot of fun. Check it out.
Time for fantasy football. If you're interested, join my league. I like playing people I know.
It's on yahoo
League ID: 641206
League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/641206
Password - whatever
That's really the password. Let me know if you sign up.
You know what, even if you're not interested, sign up anyway. It'll be fun
I want everyone to know that I'm not dead. Just internet-less. But now, I'm back at school which means I can catch up and type while I'm in class. That's my usual process anyway. Here are the highlights of the past two months.
- More recently, got a new phone (and a new phone number) - (714) 262-2246. Got a sweet blue razr.
- Now I'm not a musical kinda guy, but Amanda and I went and saw Wicked a few weeks ago down in San Diego. We enjoyed it a lot.
- Working like a madman
- To all my groomsmen, I've definitely got the belt buckles and will be sending them with a cd of all the pics. Even those pics.
- To all my groomsmen, I gotta talk to you guys. I've been playing phone tag with everyone.
- After two months of faulty outlets in the apartment, finally bugged the complex enough to get a professional electrician out to fix them. They work without flickering now. Nothing more frustrating then winning at halftime in Madden on the 360 and having the xbox just shut off. Bad times.
- Daniel moved away back to Florida.
- Ashley moved away to Texas. I miss her a bunch.
- Amanda and I are not officially members at any one congregation right now although it has been really fun visiting several different ones every Sunday. We'll be making a decision about that soon. Hopefully.
- We're having our first get together at our apartment on Saturday. A Bible study. I'm planning on talking about drinking, but with school and work, I haven't had a chance to study as much as I had planned. Topic may change.
- We've got tons of wedding pictures I've been meaning to get up on here, and will do eventually. I know everyone wants to see.
I miss everybody. Love you guys. Give me a call. If I don't answer, which I probably won't, leave me a message, or even a text message. Do it. Then I will call you when I can for sure.