It's almost Halloween.
I'm probably going to end up being a Domino's employee for Halloween, though...
I may try to go trick-or-treating around noon. That wouldn't be creepy at all, right? xD
School is intense, but I enjoy it. I'm learning so much, broadening my perspective, and meeting amazing people.
Governor's School for the Arts this past summer was the greatest experience of my life. It helped me get my priorities straight, and figure out exactly what I want to do with my life.
I have a new piano teacher now. He's he professor of piano performance at UT. He's incredible, and I've learned so much.
Although I'm not as spiritual at this moment in my life as I wish I was, I humbly acknowledge how blessed I am. This has been a very auspicious year, and I anxiously await whatever marvels await me in the years to come.
I practically never check this account, but go add me on Facebook!
Or check out my music profile on myspace.
Or follow me on twitter!
Either way, I love you all. :)
I haven't posted in four or five months.
Not much has changed, pleo world.
Since I last posted, which was 11-22, I have...
1. Turned 16
2. Gotten my restricted license
3. Gotten my first car (05 Ford Taurus, for those interested)
4. Gotten a job (Domino's: Cigarettes and Pizza, not a good combination, but still a great place)
5. Been in two relationships
6. Been cheated on
7. Gotten my first kiss (I was a very late bloomer, haha, I don't care)
8. Witnessed my brother get baptized
9. Changed my perspective on many things
10. Been happier than I have ever been before
11. Found people that I can completely be myself around
12. Become more comfortable around people
13. Become more open-minded
14. Started taking vocal lessons
15. Been accepted to Governor's School for music (Think of it as piano bootcamp in the summer, it'll last all summer)
16. Been to my first metal concert.
17. Grown to hate metal
18. Learned to appreciate music
19. Learned to appreciate people
20. Learned to be less co-dependent
21. Become scared of emotional attachment, as far as relationships are ocncerned
22. Grown more apathetic about religion, although I love and admire Christianity, I have begun to focus on and emphasize the importance and implementation of morality (Not a good thing, I realize, but I would rather be remembered as a good person than a religious person) ((I consider myself a Christian, because I believe all their doctrines, attend church, and practice their morals, but I just don't have that "fire" or "fervent love" for Christianity. I hope that changes soon))
23. Begun to comprehend the people that were a part of my life before this year.
24. Learned to fully appreciate virginity (Haha, I'm not being sarcastic)
25. Written songs that I consider beautiful
26. Met truly beautiful people
27. Realized that I never, ever want to start smoking
28. Watched a person in my life go from someone I never talked to, to best friend, to girl friend, to person I will never talk to again
29. Found myself
30. Been the happiest I have ever before been in my life
I love you all so much. The few of you that will read this, I love you, I am happy, and I hope you are feeling the same way, and more. :D
This is somewhat of a personal update, but as some of you know I was in a band called "Motion Harbour". Recently, Thursday to be precise, I quit the band, because one of the members was undependable, inconsistent, and kind of annoying, and I did not like the direction it was going.
I may record a few songs with them, and then try to find a new keyboardist. After that, I am done with that band. Though I hope there won't be any tension between them and I.
A lot of things changed Thursday. I predict it will be remembered a day that a new epoch of my life begin. As strange as that sounds.
I am terribly sick right now, which isn't so good, because I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Tonight, one of my friends is spending the night. Tomorrow (Saturday), I am hanging out with some friends, and Sunday I am going to church, then I am going to see the play "Pride and Prejudice". I loved the movie, so I'm hoping this play will do it and the book the justice it is due.
This is a question out of curiosity, but where do you all find inspiration? What inspires you?
Fear and love seem to have some correlation. You can be scared of love, you can be scared of losing love, you can be scared of never experiencing love, you can be fear that love will cause you to do horrible things, you can fear that love will never allow you to let go, it seems like you can do a lot of things with fear, but honestly, fear does many more things with you.
I value personal relationships over fame/popularity. I would rather have people know me, but not know my name, than people know my name than really know me. I love people who are real, down-to-earth and honest. Popularity is relative, and one person's fame is superfluous in comparison to the fame of the next person.
Why are people so paranoid about little things? To some people the little things can turn their day around, and make them feel so happy, but to some people the little things can ruin their entire attitude and make them feel awful. What are these little things exactly?
Why do we feel like we always have to be right? and not only do we have to be right, we have to show everyone that we're right, and that they're wrong. For what purpose? We may say to help them, but the means of which we go about "helping" them helps no one. It's funny that Christians haven't realized yet that the Bible supports the separation of church and state, and religious toleration.
Separate from my belief in Christianity, I believe in the existence of the soul, or spirit, good and evil, and the afterlife. Even if Christianity is false, I would still believe in those three things.
Not sure why I'm saying that...
I need some sleep. Don't you love dreams? Well, while you're in the dream you love it. Then you wake up, and you're so confused, and slowly you sink back into this reality.
My thoughts are especially ambiguous today, I apologize for that. :)
I hope everyone is doing well today. Have a great rest of the week!
Ok, I'm going to start posting on pleonast just for the sake of writing something.
Expressing my thoughts.
These are going to be very eclectic and random, but bear with me. This is mostly for my benefit, so completely ignore them, if you want to. Although, I would love to talk to you. :)
At this point in my life, I'm somewhat euphoric. It's like I'm on ecstasy, I'm feeling a happiness that has no basis in reason. But maybe that is happiness, the lack of reason.
I'm feel like I'm standing on a line, one foot on one side, the other on the other. I know which side I will eventually be on fully, but I'm not quite sure how to move that other foot. I'm almost scared to move it. I worry about what will happen, what all ready has happened, and I worry about what I could've prevented from happening.
People are too hard on themselves sometimes. I've realized that not everything is my fault. Not everything is your fault. Not everything has a rhyme or a reason. There are coincidences. People often don't stop to think how their actions affect those around them. Some people think that they are completely selfless and only help other people, when in actuality they are self centered, and self seeking.
Different times during the day, I feel like I'm in a completely different world than the one I was in just an hour before. Completely different faces, completely different feelings, completely different sounds, completely different concepts, ideologies, and completely different kinds of emotions.
So...yeah. Just thought I'd start this back up. I need to get back to a literary analysis I neglected to write this weekend. It is on Shakespeare's play "Othello". It's quite an excellent play. Very exciting. I recommend it.
Everyone be happy now. :)