So, as you can see, I don't really get on here much anymore. We are really enjoying having a place of our own, and I just started a new job last month at UF and I am really happy there.
Thats about it for now. If you want to talk me frequently add me on facebook!
Well, I haven't updated in a while. It had taken us a while to get our internet up and running. We closed on August 19th, and are very happy to be in the house. I still have boxes everywhere. So much to do, so little time. But I thought you deserved an update so there you go. :)
Well, I am not completely shocked here, now it is probably going to be the following Friday that we close. But I'm okay with that too. :)
Well, if things go as planned we will be closing on our house this Friday. There is a chance that it will be rescheduled, but I am really excited either way!
Well, it appears that we are playing the waiting game, again. Good news is I think they have EVERYTHING they need to get us approved. Bad new is, the appraisal came in 1500 short, and now we are waiting to see if they guy will lower the price. Normally I would think automatically that he would, except he is paying the majority of our closing costs, so really, in actuality he is selling it for less than the actual appraised value if that is included. So idunno. With the market being what it is, knowing it is a declining market I am still hoping it will be worth it to him to eat it and move on. Or at least eat half. If he doesn't and we have to bring it to closing I think we will still pull it off BUT we will have NO emergency fund then and I really don't want that to happen.
So yeah, we've known about this since Tuesday and still no answer but I figure we've made it this far, something WILL work out. I'm not sweating it yet but your prayers are appreciated. The good news is, if he comes down on the price we will owe less money on the house. And that will be the silver lining.