Prepare to have your mind blown away by...
I emailed Mr. President Doug Roush to let him know that I will not be attending Camp NOAH this year. I was supposed to be a dishwasher.
I know, I know. It won't be the same without me :)
Well, at least nobody will have to deal with my extreme softball and volleyball skillz this year :)
Maybe I'll try to come up and visit on the last night or something. Maybe. If you're lucky.
Class is calling my name.
I don't know the rules, so Im not going to repeat them. Blah. Blah. Blah.
Can you tell I am thrilled to do this?
1. I completely stress out about school/tests/papers/homework, yet I never show it to anyone, except maybe for those who live
in the same house as me or are very close to me.
2. My feet have to be covered at all times when I sleep. AT ALL TIMES. If I wake up and they're uncovered, I usually freak out and throw the blanket back over them. I dont know why.
3. I bite my nails. I know. I need to quit. But it's a lot easier to bite them off then to take 15 minutes and clip them.
4. I talk to myself about almost everything. But only when I am by myself. I dont want to scare other people.
5. You know the gum packets with the foil on the back and you have to push the gum through the foil? Well, after I obtain the gum and begin to enjoy the juiciness/flavor, I have to tear off the foil from where the gum came from. I HAVE TO. It just bugs me because theres no gum there. So I just rip it off.
6. I am really self conscious about how I smell. My feet, breath, skin, hair, etc. I think its because I have a friend at school who doesnt shower/wash his clothes very often, and I dont have the guts to tell him that he smells.
I dont feel like tagging anyone else. I dont want to chase them. Its too much effort.
The tragic deaths of now 33 students at Virginia Tech will go down as the worst shooting in American history.
Have we learned anything since Columbine?
What has to be done to control this?
This kind of stuff blows my mind away. I cant imagine what I would do if I was put in a situation where I had to face a gun.
James 4:14 - "whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."
Thunk. A real word?
Before you answer, consider this...
Stink - Stunk
Drink - Drunk
Shrink - Shrunk
Sink - Sunk
Klink - Klunk
Chink - Chunk
Yay or nay?
It was just on my mind. Along with other things...
1. My name on the left side of your screen reads that I am a doctor. I am NOT a real doctor. Again, I am NOT a real doctor. I am currently going to school to become a registered nurse, not a doctor.
2. I had three tests this past week: psychology, microbiology, and music. Aced all three. But only after much sweat and studying.
3. If you have a .edu (you are currently in school/college) email address and you want free music (yes I said FREE), go to ruckus.com
and join for free. It does have its limitations though. The main thing being that you cannot put songs on a mobile device. Basically, once you download a song, you cannot transfer it to anything.
Im tired. Good night.