Eight interesting things about me...
1. my birthmark is in the bottom of my left eye. (looks blue)
2. i love music and wish i could learn a new instrument every day.
3. taking pictures of everyday life makes me feel important. i'm capturing moments w/my perspective.
4. i'm falling in love with languages. i'm learning bits of american sign and arabic.
5. as my eyes begin seeing real life, the world seems to blur. i really need an eye exam!
6. making you laugh makes my day
7. i love sunflowers - especially the ones with a huge stem.
8. watching bull riding is padrisimo (translation : awesome)
So tmrw is a bit busy for me w/work.
I have a chick-fil-a app i'm turning in
(i'm hoping for a quick interview) at abt 9am.
then i work 10-2.
after that an interview for gap women at 3:30
and then work again from 5-9pm.
the best thing abt tmrw is I GET TO SEE ROX,
TIMO, NANA, AND ELIJAH!
this whole growing up thing is quite lame.
still looking for a steady job, car, and apt.
i hope something will come up soon!
oh well at least i have my youth/freedom...
if that makes any sense...
check ya on the flip side homies!
thanks so much for your prayers! God bless!
when is it coming out!?! idk but i'm thinking someone in our family prayed for patience.
until the little blessing arrives,