I love pleonast but have decided to switch to facebook which is soo much better and do encourage you all to check www.facebook.com its pretty much awsome so talk to yall later bye ! :)
*Adam quit too hes just too much of a sissy to tell you all * :)
OK I'll explain .Kamp Kennesse is over and I had blast!Wasn't as good as last year but came very close.Kmart was on my team wich made everyting fun!She cam up with our awsome cheer "Whose the best team at kamp kennesse ,Purple what what, Purple what what ,You know I know you know I know GO PURPLE !"The snack stand helped me get through the week yum !!Every single thing I competed in (Swim Olympics,Races,ect.)I came in first or second !This includes me competing against kids who are in group three 8-9th grades !When I competed in crazy Olympics I had to carry a pigs foot in my mouth while carrying an egg on a spoon blind folded.Society Day rocked I was on OMEGA PHI."Omega Omega Omega Omeaga Phi!"Go Black and Yellow!And Many people asked me if I was 15 I just laughed and said no.My Team(Purple) came in 5th out of 10 teams ,which I consider doing well.My room was so loud and annoying that I had to change into another one ,but after I switched one of the annoying kids changed into the same room can you say stalker.My camera's memory card was full of pictures by the time kamp was over i had like 85 pictures if you'd like to see them you'll have to look at my facebook cause I can't put that many pictures on here.I lost A whole bag of my nice brands clothes like American Eagle and Areopostle but the Bains found them so thats awsome!Thanks Mr.Shawn and Ms.Diane!Even if the Black team came in third (Adam Hull)our counslor knew the people on my teams names! Go Purple !!
I ♥ all my new friends :
Happy 18 Birthday Tabitha Waggonner!
Hmmm, ok your probably wonderin.Let me explain.For those of you who have gone to kamp you know what it is.For those of you who haven't once again let me explain.This is the day before Kamp Kennessee.This is like one of my favorite places in the world.Its also my favorite week of the year, even the summer.So i'm totally pchysed sp?.Kamp is a time for friends to reunite.For staying up late and talking about the next days events.To agravate the counslors and to do pranks(stacking all the chairs,shaving cream everywhere)don't ask.To stomp the creek.Hold the hands of others when you sing light the fire.To play with cups during breakfast,lunch,and dinner.To put on crazy skits with crazy objects(feed my belly).For friendships to spark.To buy a 'kazillion things at the snack stand.A time where you yell that the other teams stink even though you've actually been on one of those teams the year before.For you never want to leave your favorite place.So now you know,hopefully you have but if you haven't experienced this wonderful event you should seriously think about coming.
Wow so its been a while ummm.Well lets start with the gospel meeting. It was a sucess ,lets just say there wasn't even enough room on the middle school row for all of us.Moving on,I have been hanging with the hulls alot the past 2 weeks its been FUN.Tonight I had to say good-bye to my sorta almost likes me very much girlfriend cause she was going to swim kamp for a week then going to CANADA,they own a house up there (her dad loves CANADA???).Last night I went to Sonic with at least half the congergation of Eastside.Now the next thing on the list of things to do is Kamp Kennessee ,which is like my favorite week out of year.This summer has been fun but I'm looking forward to going back to school.You know to see all my friends.Love you all call me if you need me until next time see ya !! *6 days til kamp !!
1. You know the Friends song by heart and continue singing it a month after kamp/
2. You know the proper response to "We're gonna have a..." is "GOOD DAY!"
3. You know what a gonDOla is.
4. You've ever said goodbye to a member of the opposite sex at the "bottom of the hill"
5. You refuse to play dodgeball if there are no pins involved.
6. You've ever sang the "Iggle Wiggle song"
7. You still have your bank card from 3 years ago.
8. You automatically start cheering when Chad Waddlington begins walking to the front of the Chapel.
9. You have perfected the art of the slow clap.
10. You think stamping class and making bird houses is pointless.
11. You know by heart the names of the counselors and which ones are and are not "cool"
12. You expect to see a lighted reindeer as decoration in the middle of Summer.
13. The snack stand is the place to be.
14. You know who The Lanyards are.
15. You've heard so many Florida College speeches you could give one yourself.
16. You know it's required to put your arms around the people next to you whenever you sing "Light the Fire"
17. You know exactly how many Sarahs and Megans there are at Kamp (12 and 7).
18. When you see someone holding the door open for someone else they're just trying to get a service award.
19. You have the last week of June reserved on every year's calendar.
20. You know there is no dancing below the hips in Chorus class.
21. You're so excited you start packing a month in advance.
22. You know what the "cup game" is and any time you see a plastic cup you shiver.
23. When you hear the name Lurch you think of a tall, yellow, military man.
This is what makes me smile anytime I heat Kamp Kennessee :)!