Wow its been a while, Im sitting here waiting to leave for my guitar class at Rose State college, (its a community college) I promised to have a pic of my unshaved 2 week face, but i dont think i have a pic of it...
MAINLY im doin this so someone will comment me again.... haha well Im sorry this is short, but i hafta get goin later kids!
Heather, i realize ur probably the only one who ever looks at mine, I still havent given up! I love you!
So ive decided that pleonast is really boring lol
Nuthin against the guy who created this but i mean I dont get the whole color change, and links and all that good stuff oh well.
So on a better note, I am of to Me-hi-co tommorow, for a mission trip! It will be alot of fun and very uplifting. Well I need a shower so im off to do that.
PS i will not shave for another week witch will make 2 weeks of not shaving so im gonna put that pic on here when i get back, (I may look like a terroroist so i am warning u lol)
So as u may have noticed, I tried to write this entry in the wrong place, so i had this super long entry that went to waste, so now i have to start over!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!
Well anyways, this past week was stupendous, and i cant beleive so many ppl were in on this. Well I wouldnt have it any other way. So now im tryin to remember all the stuff i wrote... oh yeah, THe HiGhLiGhTs of this past week include;
1. Having snocones in the park (papaya and watermelon)
2. Being there for heathers first taste of Quiznos lol
3. Going to Shoguns, which was absolutly amazing (its a japanese place that cooks the food in front of u and does cool tricks with thier equipment)
4. Making up "hand signals" with heather (4 sqeezes to her)
5. Pretend Fighting in front of my dad, and getting him to say "This is ridiculous" lol hahaha
6. Seeing Justin at the airport, and watching him talk to heather about her coach lugage and handbags (yes he is gay)
7. Being with her evry moment possible
8. Saying Kip's lines from Napoleon Dynamite and making heather crack up because " i do it so good" lol
9. Learning that 0, 3, 5, and 8 are the only good numbers in the world lol
10. And finally, knowing that one day, sooner or later, we will see each other again.
Much love, Jason
Ps. I dont know how to make a link for another persons pleonast... plz help.