I'm leaving tonight and flying to Phoenix. I won't return until Tuesday night. I'm going out there for the Texas football game against Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl. Should be a good time. Good food, friends, football. What more can a boy ask for? ;)
I'll take pics and post them when I return...or maybe on the trip since I'm taking my laptop.
Suffice it to say that I really messed up. I waited too long to tell someone my true feelings and now it's too late.
Let that be a lesson to y'all, and to me. Don't wait! If you want someone to know something, tell them. Don't play games. Don't be shy. Don't be afraid. Life is too short.
I've found that out first hand.
I just ate for the first time in 30 hours. I tossed and turned all night, not really getting any sleep. I am torn up inside. Not real sure what to do about it.
Diet update: I've lost 85 lbs total now. Even I'm starting to finally notice it when I look in the mirror. It's toughest to notice when you see yourself everyday. But friends and family are saying I'm much different.
Other than that, I'm not real excited about anything in my life. I'm listless, conflicted and somewhat depressed. I can't seem to shake it, and it's starting to really bother me. I try to find things to do, but there isn't a whole lot. And even when I'm doing those things, my mind is concentrating on the stuff that is upsetting me. Can't escape your thoughts! haha
I really thought losing weight and getting healthier would make me so much happier. So far, it isn't like that at all. I guess I'll keep fighting through it.
I just finished my 18th week on the diet. I've lost 77 lbs so far.
It's getting much harder. I'm eating outside the diet more. I'm trying to stay with it as much as possible and I'm going to start working out more to try and kickstart it again.
Still have a way to go. Hopefully I'll be at my goal sometime in the spring!
1. I hate beans. Yeah, you heard me.
2. I sing better on Sunday mornings when I still have my sleepy voice.
3. I've been known to cry tears of joy at a football game...more than once. I'm pathetic. :)
4. My heart has an atomic weight of 196.97.
5. I own a 1876 Remington .44 cal nickel-plated revolver that was passed on to me by my grandpa. Conservatively appraised at ~$3,000.
6. I never got to go to a camp as a kid. No summer camp, no church camp.
7. I never learned to ride a bike.
8. I'm a terribly shy person even if you don't think so.