What's everybody up to? Well,...I am finally graduated and home! Seriously, FC went by sooo incredibly fast. It was like...man two whole years...no way. It was absolutely worth it though. I made some of the best friends I could ever wish for- God has blessed me so much with them. :) I'm now home working at Atlanta Bread Company- not my dream job, but a job anyway. It's a nice place, and I abosulutely love working with cash registers. I don't know why, but for some reason I wanted to be that person who gets to push all the cool buttons and sound all professional. I'm hoping to save up a little money and move to Kentucky in the fall, hopefully living with my awesome friends, La Tois, Amandalynn, and Sara smile ( Sara, hope you don't mind; I'm nicknaming you. lol).I'm being a rebel though...I am not going to Western. ;) I'm hoping to work full time and take one or two photography classes- we'll see how it goes. Well, I hope all of you are enjoying your summer so far. Luv, Laf, and Liv in the Lord always and you can't go wrong! ;)
okay...so thanx to a certain friend of mine..I have to claim to be weird now...yah..I know, shouldn't take to much thought right?
Well, here we go...
1. I guess the first thing I'd have to mention is my beyond normal love of cheese...Let me rave a bit. Cheese is one of the most blessed things on the face of this planet. ;) Who ever invented it should have their feet kissed (along with whoever invented air conditioning). Cheese is awesome. I even like the cheese plain right out of mac and cheese packets (only a wee bit though...can only down so much of that stuff..lol).
2. I'd have to agree with Miranda's idea about the bed. I too make my bed every day, even if it's right before I climb in it.
3. My friends claim I use the word "cute" more than the normal human being....I can't help it. Things just tend to fall in the category of either "cute" or "mean."
4. It would not be beyond me to where at least ten bracelets on my arms......yah...
5. Oh yah..I didn't think of this one till now....My one physical freak characteristic is that I have only one joint instead of two in my pointer fingers. ;)
.....well...there ya have it..maybe not that interesting...but I don't want to think anymore up. :) lol. God bless.
Well, I'm back in the good old north. It's quite cold, but I'm enjoying it. I couldn't wait to get back to Wisconsin where the weather is predictable unlike spontaneous Florida. You have no idea what a day is going to be like in Florida. It can be warm, cold, rainy, and sunny all in one day. Yah... not my taste. Disney World and pretty beaches are about all that is attractive about Florida to me. Well, winter break has been very relaxing so far. I always love coming home and visiting with my family. I've been getting plenty of sleep that's for sure. The other day I slept in till a little after 4:00 in the afternoon. Top that! :) lol. I'm looking forward to getting back to FC though. I can't wait to see all my wonderful friends and my boyfriend again. Though, it's kind of sad that this is my last semester at FC...sniff...:) Well, I'm gonna get goin. I hope all of you are having wonderful holidays! Luv, Laf, and Liv in the Lord always!
Hey, everyone! I hope everyone is doing terrific. I'm doing pretty well. Thanksgiving break is coming and I'm really looking forward to that, though it won't be as relaxing as I would like, because it's so short and we have school work and exams and all that fun stuff to come back too. I will truly relax when it's time to pack up and head off home for winter break. I cannot wait to be able to go home and enjoy the cold weather and the rest from school and assignments and random sleeping schedules. I really cannot wait to see my family again as well. I don't think I realized how much they meant to me until I had to be away from them for so long. :) After that, I will have only one more semester to go, and Lord willing, I will graduate with my AA! :) :) Is anyone going to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter? A group of us are going tonight. It was a hassle to get permission to be out past curfew though. Oh well...that's FC..Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday filled with love, laughter, and the makings of memories! God bless! BTW, if there are these random pop up link things by Google underneath my message, I did not put them there-just so ya know. ;)
Luv, Laf, and Liv
in the Lord!