Ok, Here are some new ones. 6 months old already!
For more pictures, check out my Facebook page. It shouldn't be too hard to find :)
They are so adorable! Great pics! Can't wait to see them this summer at the reunion.
at 06/10/09 1:58PM
at 06/10/09 2:36PM
They're so beautiful! Daddy-hood looks good on you. :-)
at 06/10/09 2:45PM
Yay for new pics! The are sooo cute!
at 06/10/09 3:45PM
at 06/10/09 4:22PM
Those are great!
at 06/11/09 12:07AM
Those are SO so good.
at 06/11/09 5:13PM
oh, and cool hairstyle (you). ha ha
at 06/11/09 5:14PM
Beautiful babies!! Looks like ya'll are doing well...=)
at 06/11/09 7:14PM
How Unbelieveable adoreable! Who knew you could make cute kids!!! Unless its all her!! Seriously though...Beautiful babies and awesome pictures! Glad to see you are well!!
at 06/12/09 9:52AM
They are precious, David!
at 06/12/09 10:11AM
wow. they are lovely in every way. glad you are doing so well.
at 06/14/09 9:16AM
Love the new pics...didn't see these on fb but could've missed them. Hope you and Janet are doing well.
at 06/29/09 5:40PM
Hey man Those pictures are really good:) I am getting married on Jan 30, I would love it if you and your family could come:) Feel free to get in touch with me if you wanna get soem more information:) Kelton my younger brother was baptized Last night:)
at 07/13/09 10:44AM
at 07/13/09 11:11AM
Sounds great man:) If you can next time you are on leave me your email and i can make sure i give you all the details that way...i know there will be several things that i will say at different times so if i have your email i can tell you stuff over as well as the new details about it:)
at 07/14/09 8:32AM
She's SO sweet! You all look so happy! :)
at 03/04/10 3:03PM
This is the "official" list:
3. Flashlight/headlamp (be sure to have an extra set of batteries that fit your flashlight/headlamp)
4. Extra food (enough for one extra day)
5. Extra clothing
6. Rain gear ( jacket and pants-always carry rain gear even if the sun is out)
7. First aid supplies (be sure to include an extra day of any medication you are taking or might need in an emergency)
8. Pocket knife
9. Matches (stored in a water tight container in addition to matches or a butane lighter)
10. Fire starter (can be candles, chemical fire starter, backpack size fire logs)
I would add cell phone to that.
at 09/07/10 11:26PM
Six Months Old Already!
I Sing With These Guys
Fantasy Football Paul