1. i absolutley cannot stand repetitve noises. (dont't believe me? ask todd) i can hear them from a mile away, and even the softest ones can drive me crazy.
2. i twirl my hair constantly. im not sure why, but its a habit. im pretty sure i got it from Meghan. i know i didn't spell that right.
3. just in a normal day, i often have a commentary for my life in my head. im not really explaining that well. but like, okay say im walking down the street. an average person would be thinking about friends, or their job or anything, but in my head im saying "she was walking down the conjested street with the sun blaring..." yeah...
4. when im nervous, i get really thirsty, so i drink a ton.
5. im annoyingly OCD about getting things off of people. (hair, fuzzie, string, ect.)
6. i can't think of another one...
....but not literally. :). you know how sometimes you get that feeling where you just realize how blessed you are? i love it. who's with me?
robes and sandals....7 sheckles
unleavened bread and wine..... 9 mites
knowing and loving Jesus.... PRICELESS!!
so i had the most amazing dream last night. u know Van gough's painting, Starry Night? well my dream was that i lived in that town. everyone knew everyone, but not in the small-town gossip kinda way that we know. but in a way that let everyone know that each other was there for them and praying for them in times of hardship. the weather was constantly beautiful. not too hot and not too cold. but always somewhere in between. it was, hands down, my paradise.
so then i got to thinking. that was the best place i, a human,
could imagine. no mental restrictions, that the the absolute best place i could fathom. so, of course i got to thinking of how wonderful Heaven is gonna be. i cannot imagine a place in which i can sit at my Saviors feet and simply admire Him. a place where the Lord dwells, with all His glourious beauty.
*I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET THERE!*
and that is what brings up my idea for a post. i thought about my sins alot when i woke up from this wonderful dream. why do i do them? is it worth it? is watchin that movie worth an eternity in hell? is holding a grudge about something that happened 5 years ago worth spending a never ending life in torture? think about how Jesus felt. are these people, these sinners, worth dying a humiliating, painful death on the cross?
so this is my proposal. stop. breathe. let go. remember that the only moment we know we have for sure is this one. so before you do anything, make sure its worth it. and i dont know about you, but i cannot think of anything thats worth risking my chance to spend forever with Jesus.
so theres this girl in my class. her name is... well lets call her Aerial bc thats what im watching. lol. aerial,is a very perculiar girl. not only does she live in the sea,down where its better and everythings wetter, under the sea. ok enough of that....like i was saying, aerial is a very strange girl.her morality is scarce and hard to find. she does NOT believe in God. she is..for lack of a better word, quite a harlot. to sum her up, shes just done some tricky bussiness.
anyhoo, the other day we were talkin in class,and literally, the thought of making her a Christian brought tears to my eyes.
so basically i want this to happen. BIG TIME. there have been conversions that looked far more impossible. many of you, im sure have been in similiar situations. any advice or tips would be great. i love u all.