Somebody, who shall remain nameless, hacked into our account and posted the previous entry. It was a devious and mean plot to reveal our "secret," but it looks like the 'ol cat is out of the bag, whatever that means.
So, as Katy Byers, I mean someone, said previously, we have big news. Actually, the news is currently about four inches long and weighs about one ounce. No, it is not a bar of gold. It is a small person.
The due date is July 25th ish. For all you females, that means Alyson is in her second trimester. :)
So, that's all for now. Out.
We have exciting news...ask us about it! ;)
So I'm scrolling through our blog and see that we posted once in 2004 and once in 2005. I also see that the calendar says 2006, so I guess the time has arrived.
Now, don't get too excited. I know you're heart is racing at the thought that we might actually post on this thing more often than once a year. You think we might catch blog fever or something and go crazy with it. I'll see how this goes and take it slowly.
There's really nothing new going on around here. I'd love to tell you that I'm now making $300,000 a year doing some really cool job, but I'm not. I'd love to let you all know that I've been elected governor of this (not so) fine state. But that's not happening either. We really just spend most of our time working at our paying jobs, doing (sort-of) yardwork in the back yard, doing our hobbies (mine's golf, and hers is scrapbooking), and catching up on the last four seasons of 24.
We're currently on hour eight of season number four. If you haven't watched the show yet, let me recommend a few things:
1. Watch the seasons in order. Even though each one stands alone, there is a bit of carryover from one season to the next, and you'll miss quite a bit of the suspense and intrigue if you've skipped vital character development.
2. Do not watch more than one episode right before you go to bed. We got addicted to the show after fifteen minutes and were watching three episodes per night. We'd start at 8:30, finish around 10:40, and then be ready to go to sleep. Well, because of that, I 've had several dreams where I either shot Jack Bauer or some terrorist, and on more than one occasion, I've been the hero of a fantastic rescue operation. As cool as it sounds, it doesn't make for a very good night's sleep.
3. Be very careful to avoid plot spoilers. I had a good deal of knowledge about the show before I started watching, and that has dampened some of the suspense.
If I could figure out how to post pictures on this thing, I might spend more time on it. Maybe post once every six months or so.
This is not actually Alyson or Neal. This is me
. We have hacked into their computer and e-mail to get here. We felt it an injustice to leave all of you good people without any idea of what they (Alyson and Neal) are up to. Ergo, we are taking it into our own hands to change their blog. The following is a quick update on their lives:
1. Alyson works nights at the hospital watching movies with
2. She is not planning on holding her own baby for another
3. Neal has a new job as I
stated about a month ago.
No more info may be given out. (Or we will have to kill you
and be killed ourselves.)
We would post pics of the new house, but we are having technical difficulties. We need their help to fix it, but we can't ask them without revealing our evil ways. We'll leave the pics to Alyson.