cody's list of weird habits made me laugh.
1. i will not let anyone lay in my bed if they have day clothes on. eww. i will not sleep in dirt.
2. I hate watching TV while im on the computer
3. at work, i write my name on my pens, and i will only use one pen until it runs out of ink, then go to the next one. and i will not write in blue ink, only black.
4. I like everything to be in size order, smallest first.
5. I only like parking to turn left. If there's a closer spot thats on the right side I will pass it up.
- worked late friday (bigger paycheck)
- watched a movie with Justin
- stayed up late for once
- work went by fast today
- shopping with Justin
- Harry Potter movie (oh so good)
- no studying
- nap tomorrow afternoon
this semester is finally almost over!! im ready for christmas break! i cannot even make myself study, im really burned out.
schedule for spring:
- computer science (c++) - on the internet, could be very bad
- physics for engineers - also possibly very bad
- calculus - not so bad
- gov - BAD (i have a crazy stupid teacher this semester and i signed up for the TBA teacher for the other one....guess who it is...SAME CRAZY GUY!!!!)
if this doesnt kill me i can do anything (if it starts to, gov is the first one ill drop). the goal: get all As in the first 3 b/c they're in my major.
katie, come visit me. free food & free laundry.
lindsay, free laundry for you too.
jenny, call me.
why is there a yugiho ad on my blog? i mean, come on...
i was told i havent updated in for-ev-er :). haha. life is good. ive changed my major (yet again). im a math major now and i pretty much have to stay that way so i can graduate. i think im going to transfer to sam (i know again) next year. it will take me sooo much longer to graduate from a&m because they won't take any hours from sfa, (they're only take 9 of 36, whereas sam will take everything) and it just seems like things will work out better. oh well. im so sick of school anyway. i work at a bank, i like my job, except i have to be there at 7 in the morning. anyway....just thought i'd update... come visit me!!
please put your comments on pop singers!
im writing a paper for english about pop singers vs. classical singers, and i need input. i have to have a survey and this is part of it. feel free to write whatever you want (it may or may not be used). you can bash certain ones, tell which ones you like, tell what you dont like about them, anything. i just need as many people's imput as possible. thanks!