I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Wish you the best in 2011!
God's Omnipresence and Omniscience.
For the choir director. A Psalm of David.
1. O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
2. You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.
3. You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
4. Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O LORD, You know it all.
5. You have enclosed me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is too high, I cannot attain to it.
7. Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8. If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.
9. If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
10. Even there Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will lay hold of me.
11. If I say, "Surely the darkness will overwhelm me,
And the light around me will be night,"
12. Even the darkness is not dark to You,
And the night is as bright as the day
Darkness and light are alike to You.
13. For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother's womb.
14. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
15. My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
16. Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them.
17. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18. If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand
When I awake, I am still with You.
I just thought to send a shout out to Hi to who ever in pleonast, myspace, facebook, and whatever accounts i have!! I know it has been awhile since i have written something on this blog sight!! I have been busy with a lot of things in my life, from just finishing my two year degree (that took me six years), dealing with the family (which I have a nephew named Jordan (who is the light of my Life)), looking for a job, and dealing with so many other things! But I thank GOD, who is the Heavenly Father to watch over me as I AM about to start a newer chapter in my life with a boyfriend and being positive about my future (especially as I AM on the Sounder Train looking out the windows)! I could use the prayers at this time for my safety as travel on this crazy path of life and hoping to make the right choices in life!!! Thank you everyone and GOD Bless!!!
Class of 2009 of Highline Community College
Hello Everyone whoever is reading this! I know its been awhile since i have written something this page! Things have been very busy since than, I just recently graduate from Highline Community College with an AAS degree in Paraeducator (I have to go back in the fall quarter to take one class), I also have been very busy dealing with some issues with my family and many other things! Right now I have no job, no money, and I'm just trying to survive right now and trying to enjoy a relaxing summer!
At this very time, I'm asking for prayers on my behalf to help me to be a good Christian, and also help me to get through the many other challenges that I'm facing at this time!
That is all for now! I wish everyone will have a great year for 2009!
I know it has been awhile since I have written something on this blog site!! A lot of things has happen since my last entry. I just have been very busy with school and also dealing with family. Right now I'm on call for temp jobs, which are usally not fun, but its money in my pocket. Well, got to go now!