Devin Roush from Moundsville, WV, will be preaching in a gospel meeting at the Medina Church of Christ.
Meeting at 4730 Sharon-Copley Rd. (State Route 162) Medina, OH
Sunday Hear Devin @ 9:30 and 10:30 AM and at 6:00 PM.
Monday @ 7:30 PM "In the Garden"
Tuesday @ 7:30 PM "When there's no Applause"
Wednesday @ 7:30 PM "The Empty Pew"
Thursday @ 7:30 PM "Burger King Religion"
Friday @ 7:30 PM "Hungry?"
Come Hear the Gospel. Everyone Welcome.
More info? Call 330-461-4351
"iF WE WORK UPON MARBLE, IT WILL PERISH; IF WE WORK UPON BRASS, TIME WILL EFFACE IT; IF WE REAR TEMPLES, THEY WILL CRUMBLE INTO DUST. BUT IF WE WORK UPON IMMORTAL MINDS AND INSTILL INTO THEM JUST PRINCIPLES, WE ARE THEN ENGRAVING THAT UPON TABLETS WHICH NO TIME WILL EFFACE, BUT WILL BRIGHTEN AND BRIGHTEN TO ALL ETERNITY."
"The Bible has been the Magna Charta of the poor and of the oppressed. Down to modern times, no state has had a constitution in which the interests of the people are so largely taken into account; in which the duties, so much more than the privileges, of rulers are insisted upon, as that drawn up for Israel in Deuteronomy and Leviticus. Nowhere is the fundamental truth, that the welfare of the state, in the long run, depends upon the righteousness of the citizen, so strongly laid down. The Bible is the most democratic book in the world."
Thomas H. Huxley
I know that vacation season is nearly over for this year, but mark these for you next vacation.
1. The Library of Discarded ATM Receipts.
2. Dr. Scholl's Corn Palace.
3. The Museum of Art Created just to Belittle you.
4. The House of Wasps.
5. The world's largest ball of twine.
6. The Hall of Unflattering Mirrors.
7. The Celaphane Tape Museum.
8. The World's Tallest Steeple (First Baptist, Huntsville, AL) (229 feet)
9. The new IMAX film "The Unending Sermon."
10. The World's largest Bible (ACU, Abilene, TX). (1.094 pounds)
11. The Tomb of the Unknown Deacon.
12. And don't forget: The All-year, around-the-clock, Carry-in-Supper!