so far this summer:
New Feist CD-beautiful
New Lifehouse CD-never fails
Spent time with my married mini muffin! Yay for heart to hearts!
dance workshop in San Diego with Gabe Masson
tried Bikram Yoga...amazing!
Started summer school at IVC and Saddleback
Got a parking ticket at Saddleback College
Rockclimbing with my Dad
Started teaching dance classes in OC
Working for my parents
Swimming at the gym!
College Bible Study class at Tustin-by far the best part about being back in Orange County
But it still feels like something is missing...trying to adjust and adapt...
brushed up on volleyball skills today! yay for random acts of athleticism!
so i can't wait for school to end...just 3 weeks left...
moving back to the parents house will be nice, different, and somewhat overwhelming in some cases...gotta stay positive about the upcoming move... :)
apparently my car is wanted: it got broken into again on friday, but nothing was taken...just the key cylinder has a piece of another key jammed in it...blah...thankful they didn't get away with my car...but i'm just astonished that it happened in broad day light this time...
with that said...i lovve my parents for their nonstop willingness to help me throughout all these wierd situations that my car keeps getting into!! I hope that I can be as self-sacrificing as they have shown me these past weeks...
HRealizing that i am still so dependent on my parents has helped me to see how much better it is to share your burdens rather than try to tackle eveything on your own...something i have a huge problem with.
life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you repond to it.
some thoughts that were floating in my head lately...
1. I need to keep my priorities straight, ie reading my Bible EVERY DAY, and not just reading it, but studying it too.
2. Sometimes I feel that even though i know a lot of things, articulating the things that i know seems impossible sometimes, especially when it comes to talking to others about the Gospel.
3. only two months left before school is over for the summer...and then summer school in july. yay.
4. ballet dancing never gets any easier, no matter how hard you try. it is quite the humbling experience.
5. On suffering:
"suffering is not about identifying the cause; its about focusing on the repsonse...it's finding contentment in God's grace, regardless"
I fail miserably at this every chance I get it seems. I hate being so impulsive in this way.
6. Good Friends are good for your health.
7. I miss my mini muffin!
8. My prayers go out to those who have been affected by the Virginina Tech tragedy.
9. Love wins.
the good kind of *SIGH*
I'm so twitterpated. my face hurts from smiling so much.
definitely not a bad thing though :P
My best friend is getting married in 3 and a half weeks...AHH! so exciting, but so surreal!
My dance performance is coming up in march. my body is getting worn out from all the dancing, but it makes me happy.
God really does know what we need and He does provide for us all the time! The power of prayer is incredible. enough said.