OK So maybe I am the most horrible mother ever. FINE. But everyone must know that it is my youngest child who is updating this thing. This is really me now. While I have left my children in Alabama while I went (and still am in) Canada, I made this trip to help my sister and her husband pack to move back home to "Sweet Home Alabama". If that makes me the worst mom ever, so be it. Maybe I'll be in the running for coolest sister award.
We're headed back Friday (2/22). Think of us (along with Denise Besherse) as the 4 of us travel home!
So yes, I am in Canada. We went to Niagra Falls today and it was frozen. I am frozen. Well... i am officially the worst mother ever.
Well maybe I will update later...
ok... so i admit it... that was not suzanne that updated... it was her DARLING daughter erin... and it is because mama is too "busy" to do it... but she DID tell me what to say... do not be decieved
ok so i know what your thinking... the almaighty ninja mommy is NOT dead... rather she is just hibernating... for the winter... actually for about a year... or more...
***if anyone would like to wash dishes at the store... i will let you... HEY i will even let you do it for free!!!
ok...6 weird things about me...
1. I hate to eat outside. I will watch you eat outside, but I hate to do it myself.
2. I constantly have a song playing in my head. I don't put it there, it just happens. I also dance to the music and have embarassed myself more than once.
3. I LOVE to read and often have 3 or 4 books going at once. I keep one in the car to read when I'm in line at the bank, waiting on kids, etc.
4. I have always wanted to fill my car up with gas, get on the road and ride til the gas runs out, fill it up again and just see where I end up.
5. I love "The Far Side" comic strip. It's absolutely hilarious.
6. I don't watch the news, nor do I have a newspaper subscription. The state of the world depresses me and I enjoy living in my own little bubble.
There you go. 6 oddities about me. Happy now?