So I havbeen writing songs like crazy lately. Here is the chorus to asong I am working on right now.
Turn to me he cries
as we look into the skies
and see his mighty hand pick us up
cast your cares on me
look and you will see
as pain flows through our hearts
tears fall from his eyes
I PASSED MY THESIS DEFENSE!!!!!!!!
I AM GRADUATING NEXT SATURDAY AT MY SCHOOL AT 3PM
EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
For those of you who don't know,
- A Senior Thesis is a 15 to 20 page paper on a topic that is of cultural relevance and Kingdom import(meaning that it has to be a topic that impacts our Christian lives)
- I wrote mine on Abortion ( against abortion)
So after the Thesis is done being written it has to be defended infront of a panel of judges
- How I do on the defense decides whether or not I graduate!!!!
- All of this to say that my Senior Thesis defense is next Friday (April 24) at 7:00 pm at my school and I would like as much support as possible!!
- So, If you live in tampa or anywhere "Close" to Temple Terrace I would really appreciate your presence at my defense!!! If you would Like or if you are able (you should come whether you want toor not) (guilt trip) If you will plan to come just comment and let me know, and I will post more information about it.
- Forever Awsome -
So, I got to go to the Capitol Building. For those o you who know him, Bill Bunkley led the way through the Capitol. It was awsome.
I got tomeet Russ Amerling, who is one of the founders ofthe Choose Life foundation with the Choose life License plates. That was pretty cool.
I also met some of the Representatives. That was awsome. Representative Rachel Burgin is my hero!!!!
I got to go on a tour of the Governors Mansion!!! and my friend got to play the piano.
I dont have time to write down eveything but I think everone should make time to go on this trip next year!!!
I am now considering going into politics to work in the pro-life field.
I am so on fire after this trip.
Christian Politicians uplift me so much!!!! I am ready to take on the world!