I found a really cool house!!!!!
It's a brick house with a fireplace in the living room, hardwood in EVERY room, a big basement for my projects, a big garage, a beautiful view, and it's less than five miles from my new job in downtown Portland. I AM SOOOO HAPPY. I can barely afford the rent, but that's called life. my only complaint is that oregon won't let you pump your own gas, and I hate that. maybe it's a mechanic thing, but I don't want some guy doing that, it's a sacred ceremony and a bonding time between me and my car. Am I the only one who feels that way? or what? OH yeah, I almost forgot, DON'T WHIZZ ON THE ELECTRIC FENCE ! ! ! ! !
Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself", and people who get tagged need to write a Xanga* entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their Xanga* and tell them to read yours. (*in this case, of course, Pleonast)
1. Sometimes I stop talking in mid sentence to think about something completely different, and when people ask me to finish the sentence, I can't remember what I was talking about.
2. I have never put my right shoe on before my left one, accept for one time, and it felt so weird that I had to take it off until the left one was on.
3. Speaking of communion plates, the middle feels special to me too, but I have NEVER touched it. I don't take anything accept the far outer ring unless it's empty. I don't know why, but that's what i always do. I think that's what a lot of people do if the middle one sometimes makes it to the back of the room though.
4. I talk in my sleep a lot, and people have told me that I often ask questions, and then answer my own questions. According to my roommate, sometimes i have conversations with myself.
5. I have an IQ of 171, but I can't remember what shoes i'm wearing without checking, I have NO IDEA what I had for breakfast, and if I haven't been to any given place within the last few hours, I might not remember what it looks like without thinking really hard. (that includes my house) i'm starting to doubt the accuracy of these IQ tests and what they are good for anyway.
I only have like six people in this thing and vanessa & allison already did it anyway, so . . .
that's all i got.
I just came back from IN-N-OUT burger. When i asked for ketchup, the girl gave me 15 packets. (for scientific purposes i counted) How is it everybody knows that means she likes me? And don't say "EGO" cause every one of my room mates agreed, It's a set rule.
where do these things come from?????? Without this unwritten rule, if i saw a girl display such a total lack of common sense as to think that i would ever want 15 packets of ketchup for my one small dish of fries, i would assume either a total lack of work ethic or a mild mental disability. Neither of which came to mind when her completely full fist of ketchup was being followed by the other hand "helping out" with the rest. Obviously it should have, in retrospect, but i was too busy absorbing my "compliment" to notice the pointlessness of the situation. I guess the question is. . . .
why are we all so dumb and why don't we care?
i have discovered a fruit. i found it at the store. i might not have discovered it first, but it's good. it's called the peppadew. it's some sort of pepper. i don't know what to think. at first when you bite one, it's sweet and pleasant. for about 1/24th of a second, then it kickes you in the teeth with a spicy pickeled pepper taste that makes you want to cry a little. but only for like 20 seconds, then you feel fine, and you want another one. they smell like a vinigery bell pepper. they were discovered in south africa and are the newest fruit since the kiwi of 26 years ago. they are also called Sweet Piquante Peppers.
i think i am going out right now and get a one dollar pizza so i can put these 26-dollar-a-jar peppers all over the sucker.
now that's saturday night dinner.
I hope monkeys fly out of my butt soon, so that guy will give me that million dollars that he owes me!