Today was my final evaluation and Iím happy to say Iíve passed. So as of today I only have a total of 6 days left of actual teaching and one week of observations and then Iím DONE. Of course I still have a class to take during the summer but the majority of work is done for this degree.
This past week was my spring break so I was able to go home and get a lot done, but at the same time I still felt torn between getting my final lesson plans complete and working on wedding stuff. It will be nice to finally focus all my energy and attention to the wedding and Caleb after these next few weeks are over.
Good luck to all of you finishing up this semester, hang on itís almost over.
The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 odd or weird things/habits about you". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 things, and state this rule clearly. At the end, choose 6 people that you're tagging and list their names. Leave them each a comment telling them that they've been tagged!
1. When ever I open a door in public, I have to grab the handle from the bottom of the handle and never at the top.
2. Every time I leave a public bathroom the last thing I notice is if the door opens to the outside or the inside of the bathroom.
3. I never answer the door when Iím at home, unless someone is in the house with me or I know exactly who is coming over. ( I never realized I had a phobia of doors)
4. I canít eat fries that are pointy, they have to be perfectly flat. Caleb's mom is the only person that has ever noticed that I pick at my fries. One day we were at Wendy's and she asked me why I was searching through my fries.
5. I constantly analysis how I can get things done in the shortest amount of time with the best efficiency.
6. I avoid talking on the phone.
Don't worry I won't tag any of you.
It's final...my whole family is now one. Please welcome my soon to be better half
Everyone please welcome the rest of the family...the parents
. Now we just have to get Caleb on here.
Be a kid again!
Today I reverted back to the days of childhood. After school today I came home and ate a bowl of cereal for a "snack". Then I went and played outside with my bestfriend
by going for a bike ride. The menu for tonights dinner will be mac and cheese with hot dogs. And to conclude the evening...well I must get ready for school tomorrow, hehe.
The moral of the story...
Remember to do the simple things in life.