Poll Time: Boy or girl?
We have a Dr. appointment tomorrow afternoon, and are hoping to find out.
Happy New year everyone! This year will, Lord willing, be one of many wonderful and exciting changes. Hope everyone has a great year!
* Went to the Doctor and saw the baby jump around--the baby was moving so much that they couldn't get a picture of it. Got to see the heartbeat though.
* Sad to hear that a brother in Jasper passed away unexpectedly yesterday.
* So grateful to everyone for giving us so many baby things....already been giving a bunch of maternity clothes, a high chair, 2 pack-n-plays, a baby bath, a diaper changing pad, and an older-kid car seat! Wow!
* Found out at the doctor that I'm no longer immune to Rubella... guess it's been too long since my last booster shot...I'm getting old :)
* Feeling pretty well, a little nausea (mostly in the evenings) but nothing too bad. YAY!
* Humm...pregnancy brain is kicking in I actually had some other, non-baby things to say but can't really remember them now.
Thanks everyone! We are so excited. I'm feeling really well, still. No morning sickness yet, which is WONDERFUL. I'm really hoping that maybe I might not get it (now watch me wake up tomorrow throwing up..ha ha).
Caution......Baby on board :)
Due date: June 23
are truly blessed!