Just watched a great lesson from Elevation Church.
We all want a strong faith. We feel like if we had "better faith" we'd make it through the storms of life in one piece. If we had "more faith" our marriage would improve, our kids would be better behaved, we'd get that promotion we want. But in part six of our series IN•FIN•8, Pastor Steven uses the story of Peter walking on water to show us that the point of the storm isn't to prove our faith, it's to prove God's faithfulness.
Click below to watch it and let me know what you think. May it help you this week as it did for me.
I know it's been a long time since I had a real post on here. The more I think about it the more I want to come back and make this place my home again. I can't pinpoint it but pleonast will always have an "up" on all the social media sites currently available.
We'll see how it goes but I plan to make more posts on here.
In A Nutshell
Thanks to my gracious and awesome Lord, my life right now is going well. I'll see if I can expand on that in future posts.
How are you doing?
Thanks for stopping by!
My Social Media Links: Be sure to add/like/follow me on these other sites. Facebook: www.facebook.com/axgphotographer
Kinda crazy this event has been going on for 7 years and now tonight we will have 8 in the history books. I can't wait to have everyone over again for indoor rock climbing, taking time to study God's word and of course sing!
There's still time to sign up. All the info is now on facebook, www.facebook.com/texasrocklock
- I'll be in Tampa, FL Feb 2-4 for the FC camp directors conference. I'm hoping to see as many of you there as possible.
- Friday, Feb 24, I'm hosting a singing/potluck at my house. Let me know if you want more details.
- March 2-4 - Frederic Gray is coming back to Alief church of Christ for a weekend meeting. Please make plans now to come out and hear God's word through Frederic. You'll not be disappointed.
- My niece, Emma is turning 6 this year in March! I can't believe it!
- Anyone with theater stage design knowledge or skills, please contact me. I have a few questions for you.
- If you have any photo opportunities for me in the near future, contact me.