So it's been forever since I've even looked at this thing. It's kinda cool to be able to check up on some of you guys. Especially the ones that I havent seen and I know I wont see for awhile. I dont miss still being in High School by any means, but I miss the comfort of Bible School. Same thing every day, every year.... same people.
I hope yall are all well though. I wish you all the best holiday you've ever had! God Bless!!
1. The badness of a movie is directly proportional to the number of helicopters in it.
2. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight-saving time.
6. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
7. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
9. The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy people who are not in them.
11. You should not confuse your career with your life.
12. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter/janitor, is not a nice person.
13. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
14. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
15. Your true friends love you, anyway.
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. 9 Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Be joyful always; 17 pray continually; 18 give thanks in all circumstances , for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.